Daytime Resource Pack 1.16.5/1.15 for Minecraft is nothing less than an absolutely breathtaking combination of simple structures, angular designs and refreshing cartoon elements mixed with the use of repetitive textures to make something as basic as Minecraft more unique in your memory, A lot easier on the eyes!
On today Time has ensured that your Minecraft experience will be more memorable with the use of creative textures in vibrant colors for an eye-catching effect! Daytime comes with a resolution of 16x, so it’s guaranteed no issues running the Pack if your PC comfortable with running the standard version of Minecraft.
How to install Daytime Resource Pack 1.16.5→ 1.12.2
NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Daytime Resource Pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click “Options”.
- On the options menu, click “Resource Packs…”.
- Click on “Open Resource Pack Folder”. – folder titled “resourcepacks” will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened “resourcepacks” folder.
- Click “Done”.
- Click on “Resource Packs…” again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click “Done” again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Leave a Reply