Chocapic13 Shaders Mod 1.17 is a mod that dramatically improves the graphics of Minecraft by adding dynamic shadows (shaders) and other visual effects like wind on leaves, real sunshine with better water modeled before your eyes! Chocapic13 Shaders Mod 1.17 is a mod that dramatically improves the graphics of Minecraft, adding dynamic shadows (shaders) and other cool effects to make your world look better than ever before! There are several different versions available depending upon how much processing power you have at hand; some may be less resource-intensive than others but all will provide viewers with an immersive experience for years to come as they play through their favorite game worlds created using this brilliant software.
Chocapic13 Shaders: Charming and Realistic Minecraft Experience
Chocolate thirteen shader’s modification does more then improve graphical fidelity with its new feature set including real sun lighting up leaves on trees during sunset or dawning light shining through water reflecting off rocks below while casting realistic reflections onto nearby surfaces making every moment feel alive with life-like textures.
If you’re looking for a great way to improve your Minecraft experience, Chocapic13 Shaders is a really good option. The shaderpack offers realistic graphics and animations that make the game feel more alive. Chocapic13 Shaders comes with many new graphical improvements that bring beauty to the game without slowing it down. One of the best things about Chocapic13 Shaders is how well it handles shadows–they are some of the most realistic I’ve seen in any Minecraft mod!
- Dynamic Time of Day cycle.
- Physically plausible High Dynamic Range lighting system.
- Shadows with variable penumbra size.
- Variable density volumetric fog with shadows.
- Volumetric clouds.
- Water shader with water fog, reflections, caustics and refractions.
- Screen Space Global Illumination (SSGI).
- High quality Temporal Anti-aliasing and upscaling (TAA / TAAU).
- Custom Nether and End with biome support.
- Depth of Field.
- Contrast-adaptative sharpening filter.
- Wavy plants.
- … and much more.
- Old Lighting : OFF or DEFAULT!
- Vignette : Fast
- Clear water : Off for Lite/Low/Medium, On for High/Ultra/Extreme
- Smooth Lighting Level : 55-75% for Lite/Low/Medium/High, 0-20% for Ultra/Extreme
- Clouds : Default or OFF
How to install
1) Install the Minecraft Forge
2) Install Gslsl shaders mod if you have an older version of Optifine
3) Unpack downloaded .zip file
4) Choose the type of shader(low,medium,high,ultra,extreme)
5) Move to the .minecraft/shaders folder
Minecraft Game version 1.7.10/1.7.2/1.8
Link Download :
For All Minecraft Versions v6:
For All Minecraft Versions v7.1.1:
Toaster Edition Version:
v9.1 for All Minecraft Versions from 1.12.2 to 1.17: