BiC Resource Pack 1.16.5→ 1.12.2 is a simple yet very useful resource pack for Minecraft that changes the game’s default textures to be smoother and cleaner than before, while also being low-resolution at 16×16 pixels. BiC Resource Pack doesn’t change much from the original but instead it makes the game look better if you have trouble running Minecraft on your PC or laptop because of its bad hardware specs (low fps). With BiC Resource Pack, you can guarantee yourself a nicer experience when playing Minecraft!
BiC Resource Pack 1.16.5 is a more subtle resource pack that changes the textures of Minecraft to be smoother and cleaner while still being only 16×16 resolution.
BiC Resource Pack Download Links:
How to install OptiFine :
Step 1) Download optifine . …
Step 2) Open The Optifine Installer. …
Step 3) Install Optifine. …
Step 4) Opening Minecraft W/ Optifine. …
Step 5) Enjoy Optifine in Minecraft!
How to install BiC Resource Pack:
NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the BiC Resource Pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click “Options”.
- On the options menu, click “Resource Packs…”.
- Click on “Open Resource Pack Folder”. – folder titled “resourcepacks” will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened “resourcepacks” folder.
- Click “Done”.
- Click on “Resource Packs…” again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click “Done” again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Leave a Reply