Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders 1.17->1.12.2 (SEUS) adds a beautiful lighting effect, The game’s graphics look more realistic than ever with incredible lighting that creates an ethereal atmosphere. The sun shines bright at the horizon, giving water surfaces a perfect reflection of its lights and making clouds fly across the sky as if they had life themselves!
Distinct shadow effects are mirrored by ocean waves because there is no other substance on earth capable enough for such versatility – it can imitate every color imaginable without question or hesitation; this would be impossible otherwise since each object has only one density (or lack thereof). Mountains rise far away in what will soon become your new view onto nature’s greatest work: A breathtaking landscape straight outta hell where anything seems possible indeed.
A sky is an amazing place. It rains and the shadows get glossy like in reality, but it’s not because of your computer; instead, its max FPS rate which makes everything look more believable when exposed to light!
Like any other shader pack, this one requires a proper computer as well. Make sure you have a good graphics card and CPU.
However, you can still try out SEUS with a slower PC. Just configure the settings properly and you may experience a great visual overhaul of Minecraft with a decent FPS rate.
SEUS Renewed is a reinvention of the legacy versions of SEUS that brings you quality visuals at a reasonable performance using traditional rasterization-based rendering methods. There are some unreleased development versions of SEUS Renewed, but most of my development time lately goes into developing SEUS PTGI.
- Extremely smooth anti-aliasing
- Fully tweaked day/night cycle system based on atmospheric dispersion
- The precise colour of the sunlight by atmospheric dispersion
- New atmospheric scattering to a normal sense of scale on a distant land
- The specular optical highlights from sunlight
- GI and SSAO upgraded
- Precise ambient sky illumination by spherical harmonics from atmospheric dispersal
- The new model of submarines
- Output significantly improved with long render distance settings
- 2D Optimized Clouds
- Enhanced POM and auto shadowing POM
- Screen-space shadow surveying for stronger shadow touch
- Enhanced stained glass rendering