CoroUtil 1.12.2 is just a library of classes that all Corosus’s mods use, you need to install this if you want any of his wonderful creations for your server! It contains code from several different forge-based projects like carob building mod and extended renderer combined into one file with more features than I could shake an iron bar at (pardon my language).
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
For Minecraft 1.7.10 Link Download :
For Minecraft 1.8.9 Link Download :
For Minecraft 1.10.2 Link Download :
For Minecraft 1.11.2 Link Download :
For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.12.1 Link Download :
Leave a Reply