Easy Steel & More Mod 1.17.1: Diamond-Tier Items, Tools, Weapons and Armor
Easy Steel & More Mod adds a new array of tools, weapons, and armor to the game that is geared toward vanilla players. The mod’s materials include Flint which can be used as an early weapon but has low durability;
Bronze for making more durable equipment at lower levels or refinishing existing items when they have been upgraded with better enchantments from other mods such as Diverse Overhauls; steel weaponry providing greater damage output than iron while still being easy on your inventory space because it does not require tempering as its counterparts do. Finally there are titanium alloys meant specifically for those looking into lightweight yet powerful guns–or swords if you’re feeling old school! In addition, hardening steels provide extra protection against even magical attacks.
Vanilla+ Play with Easy Steel & More Mod
For this reason alone you should try Easy Steel & More Mod out on your next Minecraft adventure whether it be the vanilla mode (or any other installed expansion pack).
Steel and diamonds: Easy Steel & More Mod 1.17.1 is a mod that lets the player have access to more items, weapons, tools, and armor from Easy Steel & More Mod 1.17.1 by crafting them with tools made of steel or diamond materials instead of just iron or gold!
Where the materials fit with Vanilla:
The Crack Hammer will be an important tool! Right-click on various ores and it will randomly drop 3, 2, or 1 powdered ores. There is a small chance you will just get stone powder. Drop rates can be adjusted in the config. Works on coal, iron, gold, diamond, emerald, copper, tin, titanium, and tungsten. If ore blocks from other mods have proper Forge ore tags, it will work on those as well.
It you want more balance in the game, you can disable the right-click feature of the Crack Hammer and Hand Shovel in the config file.
Minecraft 1.14 introduced a new Blast Furnace. One of the best uses of a Blast Furnace is to make alloys. This mod adds a simple method to make steel and bronze.
While many ores process faster in the Blast Furnace, compared to the regular Furnace, Carbon and Steel take much longer. Copper, tin, and bronze are a little slower than normal.
- Four ores are added to world generation: Bornite (copper), Cassiterite (tin), Rutile (titanium), and Wolframite (tungsten); harvest by right-clicking on the ores with a Crack Hammer to get powders; ores can be disabled in the config
- Carbon is obtained by using a crack hammer (right-click) on coal ore, dropping carbon powder
- Bronze is made by mixing copper and tin powders (3×1) in crafting table and processing the Raw Bronze in a regular Furnace
- Steel is made by mixing carbon powder and iron powder in crafting table and processing the Raw Steel in a Blast Furnance
- Titanium Alloy is made by mixing carbon powder and titanium powder in crafting table and processing the Raw Titanium Alloy in a Blast Furnance
- Hardened Steel is made by mixing raw steel and carbon powder in crafting table and processing the Raw Hardened Steel in a Blast Furnance
- Tungsten-Carbide is made by mixing tungsten powder and carbon powder in crafting table and processing the Raw Tungsten_Carbide in a Blast Furnance
- Crack Hammer provide ore doubling for copper, tin, tungsten, iron, gold, diamond, and emerald.
- Starting in an Extreme Hills Biome is helpful since ores may be exposed on the surface
- Use a Hand Shovel to gather Sharp Flint to make flint tools. Use by right-clicking on Gravel blocks, random chance to get either flint or sharp flint.
- Using a pickaxe on ore yields (1) powder, using a Crack Hammer on ores yields (2) powders
- Carbon Powders are obtained by right-clicking with a Crack Hammer on Coal Ore
- Iron Nuggets can be crafted into Iron Links, which can be crafted into vanilla Chain Mail
- Bronze and Steel Armor/Tools/Weapons can be made from Silent Mechanisms bronze and steel
- Bronze/Steel/Titanium Alloy/Hardened Steel/Tungsten-Carbide Ingots – used to make Steel Plate
- Flint/Bronze/Steel/Titanium Alloy/Hardened Steel/Tungsten-Carbide Tools and Weapons – made from ingots and sticks
- Steel/Hardened Steel Bows and Crossbows
- Bronze/Steel/Titanium Alloy/Hardened Steel/Tungsten-Carbide Armor – made from Bronze, Steel, Titanium Alloy, Hardened Steel, and Tungsten-Carbide Plates
- Copper, Tin, Titanium, and Tungsten Ingot included for cross mod compatibility
Easy Steel & More Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.16.2
For Minecraft 1.16.3
For Minecraft 1.16.4
For Minecraft 1.16.5
For Minecraft 1.17.1