Waila Harvestability Mod 1.16.5 → 1.12.2: Info on Harvestable Resources
Waila Harvestability Mod is a Waila or Hwyla add-on that helps you know whether the crop in front of you can be harvested or not. Waila Harvestability Mod 1.16.5 → 1.12.2 is one of the two modes that Waila has, so it’s perfect if for some reason you were looking for an alternative to Waila rather than Hwyla! The information given on harvestability will help players avoid wasting crops and always get something out of what they grow, which is great news!
How it works
By default, it will display whether or not you can presently gather the block. That also shows the necessary harvest level of the cube and the tool type that is useful to apply.
Besides, it’s possible to interact with configuration options in the Waila modules config screen. It’s efficient to improve it so it can reveal exactly what you expect.
However, you should remember that the current edition is designed to run with Tinkers’ Construct. Nevertheless, the fact is applicable without it.
DraxisWuf suggests the idea for the mod.
You can check out the Can I Mine This Block? mod to seek out the similar functionality on Fabric.
It has a number of other configurable options, all of which can be changed using the WAILA configuration screen.
- Will, it only shows up when the player is sneaking (on / off)
- Whether it will only work on ore blocks and not others (on / off)
- Does it show the needed tool (on / off)
- Whether it will only show up if it can be harvested (on / off)
- Whether it will only show up if it cannot be harvested (on / off)
- Whether it will show the harvest level (on / off)
- Whether it will show the effective type of tool (on / off)
- Whether the effective tool will only be shown if the player is sneaking (on / off)
- The harvest level will only be shown if the player is sneaking (on / off)
- Minimal mode (on / off)
The minimal mode is a setting that will display only a few information icons. When turned on, it shows if the block is harvestable or not, but will not show words describing the block. It will also display the effective tool type and harvest level.
By default, it shows whether you can currently harvest the block, the required harvest level of the block, and the type of tool that is effective on the block. Additionally, there are many configuration options in the Waila module configuration screen to tweak it to display exactly what you want.
Waila Harvestability is an addons mod. It requires Waila or Hwyla, along with Minecraft Forge. It’s free to drop the add-on into any mod pack of you.
How to install:
Requires: Minecraft Forge, Waila Mod, Hwyla Mod to be installed.
- Download the version of this mod you need, download buttons are below.
- Catch the downloaded file.
- Drop and place the downloaded file from the mods folder inside Minecraft’s directory (%appdata%/.minecraft/mods).
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the edition of your choice.
- Enjoy, this is awesome.
Download Waila Harvestability Mod 1.16.5 – 1.15.2 for Minecraft:
Credit: squeek502 – Source: Curseforge