Pixelmon Mod for Minecraft is a rather special mod and is designed specifically for players who love both the Pokemon GO super product in particular and the Pokemon series of games and movies in general.
There are more than 600 super cute new Pokemon that will appear in Minecraft game when you install Pixelmon Mod. Players can customize the character and experience tons of interesting features such as Pokedex, Pokeball 4D, animation effects when catching Pokemon or fossil machine to find fossils around the world…
Pixelmon Mod for Minecraft also possesses a full magic attack system with 500 attack types, including status effects and status changes. While many other Minecraft Mods not only add game content but also conflict with gameplay, Pixelmon Mod is completely different, it can be played in parallel with other Minecraft mods or used with add-ons without affecting anything. experience playing Minecraft on the computer.
Pixelmon Mod increases the number of Pokemon species in the Minecraft open world. Gameplay will become more vivid thanks to the appearance of familiar Pokemon with unlimited skills and power. You can explore the open world while catching Pokemon, using their power to fight mobs. In a nutshell, Pixelmon Mod enriches the content of Minecraft without affecting the overall gameplay.
Pixelmon Mod upgraded with new Pokemon and fixed many important bugs
Update the latest Minecraft Pixelmon Mod
New Pokémon added
- Added visuals for special textures and Shiny Mega Evolutions.
- Increase the maximum stack size for EV-reducing Berries to 64.
- Create Pokemon /pokegive directly to the computer where the player is fighting.
- Fixed the ban in combat for Mega Evolution.
- Fixed a bug where the battle would freeze when changing Pokemon and then being defeated.
- Fixed Berry seeds and saplings destroying non-Berry blocks.
- Fixed white screen after learning was interrupted.
- Fixed an issue where Circle Throw, Dragon Tail, Red Card, Roar, and Whirlwind would attack fainting Pokemon.
- Fixed Counter, Metal Burst and Mirror Coat not working in dual battle.
- Fixed crashes related to West Sea Shellos or Sandy/Trash Cloak Burmy.
- Fixed a crash when using Wailmer Pail on Apricorn trees.
- Fixed an issue where Spikes, Stealth Rock, Sticky Web, and Toxic Spikes were not being placed before Pokemon that were immune to them.
- Fixed an issue where the EV-reducing Berry was used 2 times with the normal Berry effect.
- Fixed an issue where Pokemon could not collect EVs at maximum.
- Fixed HP not updating in battle after collecting EVs.
- And fix many other big and small bugs.
Train and upgrade Pokemon to be ready for battle
You can install Pixelmon Mod through Minecraft Forge. Click the Download button above to find the Pixelmon Mod download link that matches the version of Minecraft you are playing on your PC. Note that the capacity of this Minecraft Mod is very large compared to many other mods because of the huge collection of Pokemon it owns.