Hypercharge: Unboxed is a 4-player first-person shooter. Join a team of Action Figures or go head-to-head in intense PvP mode. Build defenses, earn XP, unlock new levels and defend HYPER-CORE today!
- Features Hypercharge Unboxed Game
- Update the latest Hypercharge Unboxed game
- Configuration play Hypercharge Unboxed
Hypercharge: Unboxed is a unique team FPS game for PC
Hypercharge: Unboxed PC is a classic FPS game that combines defense tactics like Plants vs. Zombies 3, where you have to shoot bullets into endless waves of enemies.
The Hypercharge Unboxed game emphasizes CrossfireX-style teamwork, combining exploration adventure and progress through each mission. Will you and your team complete the Sgt. Max Ammo to protect HYPER-CORE?
Horrible characters in the game Hypercharge Unboxed
Features Hypercharge Unboxed Game
- Co-op: Play offline or with up to 3 friends in online or local co-op mode.
- PvP: Fight small groups of soldiers and climb to the top of the leaderboard.
- Progression: Earn XP, unlock skins, customize actions and weapons.
Form a team of 4 and fight in exciting PvP mode
- Defense: Unlock tunnels, traps and walls to build the ultimate defense in each level.
- Controller: Play the best games with a dedicated controller.
- Split screen: sit comfortably on the sofa and play with your teammates on split screen.
Conquer difficult missions to protect Hyper-Core
Update the latest Hypercharge Unboxed game
Added bots and improved single player mode
Latest Unboxed Hypercharge Adds Bots, Upgrades Single Player, Improves Enemy Response
- Added bots to PvE and PvP game modes. Although the bot is still being perfected, at the current stage, the bot also causes damage and has a significant impact in the fight. In PvE mode, the bot will push gamers to strengthen defenses and defend Hypercore. In PvP, bots are more dynamic and challenging. The bot will react proactively to the actions of other players and bots. There are also random movements, gunfire, weapon selection and playstyle… to diversify bots.
- Improved Single-player mode. This is a convenient game mode to start with because there is no need to find an online server to join. However, the downside is that you can’t conquer different difficulty levels and earn the highest rewards, and also don’t know what kind of enemies you will face. Therefore, in this upgrade, the enemies will be labeled and clearly identified the difficulty level. Players need to prepare the best defense to deal with the enemy.
- New game mode – Survival is developing and will be introduced in the near future.
- Upgrade enemy response and increase damage.
Configuration play Hypercharge Unboxed
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit.
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550.
- RAM: 8GB.
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 640.
- DirectX: Version 11.
- 13GB free hard drive.
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit.
- CPU: Intel i7-4770.
- RAM: 16GB.
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050.
- DirectX: Version 11.
- 15GB free hard drive.