Friday the 13th: The Game is a Friday the 13th horror game with a large 3rd person perspective. Assassin Jason is back and let’s see what happens?
Jason Voorhees was released and appeared at Camp Crystal Lake. This is the main character in the game Friday the 13th: The Game – one of the most beloved horror games of all time. In the game, players will play the role of assassin Jason Voorhees or the victim is the guide of Camp Crystal Lake.
Friday the 13th: The Game is designed in the style of survival game, 3rd person horror. Players will play the role of a young guide or have the opportunity to play Jason for the first time. If you are a guide, you and 6 other unfortunate souls will find a way to escape and survive from the famous killer Jason – who stands in the way and tries to keep you. Players will be provided with tools to survive, escape, and even defeat the immortal killer. Each level is a new chance for you to prove yourself – not only do you have the ability to survive, but you can also defeat the mad killer!
If you play as Jason, you will have a special ability to track, hunt and destroy your prey. Appear from the shadows, terrify the target and destroy them at the right time – that’s what you need to do in Friday the 13th: The PC Game.
Jason will be equipped with new abilities for you to control this fierce hunter in many different ways. Not only did Jason frighten the guides, but he also gradually increased his strength as night fell.
Survive in the huge open world filled with traps of Friday the 13th: The Game
Fans of the series can play various versions of Jason, including:
- Friday the 13th, Part II
- Friday the 13th, Part III
- Friday the 13th, Part VI: Jason Lives
- Friday the 13th, Part VII: New Blood
- Friday the 13th, Part VIII: Jason Takes Manhattan
- Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday
As a guide…
Each instructor will have their own strengths and weaknesses that help players express themselves in specific situations. Find the guide that best suits your playstyle and try a variety of strategies to beat Jason. Don’t forget, you also have the opportunity to continuously update and upgrade your character through unlocks, customizations, and enhancements. The more you play, the more you become a good and experienced guide.
Try different strategies to escape the pursuit of the ghost Jason
Not only find a way to survive at Camp Crystal Lake, but the game also covers the surrounding environment. Familiar locations in the movie will be revealed one after another, such as Higgins Haven, where Jason lurks and is filled with unknown dangers.
Gamers will be dropped into a large open area, where you explore or hide to evade Jason’s pursuit. Each turn will correspond to a new context so you don’t have the opportunity to familiarize yourself with the terrain or take advantage of existing knowledge.
Game Friday the 13th: The Game added multiplayer mode – Multiplayer. Players will team up to escape or fight Jason. Will you hide behind a pile of firewood waiting for the police to come to the rescue? You decide to repair the ship to escape?… There are many chances to survive the night, but the decision is still yours.
Update the latest Friday the 13th: The Game game
Friday the 13th: The Game 1.29.19:
Friday the 13th: The latest Game focuses on fixing the big and small bugs that exist in the game
- Fixed a bug related to Jason’s assassination process.
- Fixed some other UI bugs.
- Fixed many bugs related to interactive keys, including:
-Stumbled when dropping an item.
-Enter Combat Stance while swinging weapons in the air.
- Fixed many crashes and server connections:
-Network connection error after entering the Lobby room of Quick Play mode.
-Fixed “Need Updated Client” error.
- Fixed an issue where an invisible collision occurred on the farm fence in Pinehurst, causing cars to lose control after restarting.
- Fixed an issue where the mentor used a vehicle as a barricade in Jason’s canopy, which in turn affected some maps.
- Fixed an issue where the mentor was manipulating the axis while climbing through the window, allowing access to unplayable areas of the map.
- Fixed an issue where the mentor could climb to the roof of Pinehurst Halfway House after escaping Jason’s grasp with a folding knife in hand.
- Fixed a bug in some areas where players fell repeatedly and couldn’t continue, including:
-Firewood Logs on Pinehurst Map
-Cardboard Box on Packanack Map
-Coffee Table in Jarvis House.
- And fix many other bugs in interface, gameplay as well as balance other factors.
Friday the 13th: The Game is not a game for the faint of heart
Download the game Friday the 13th if you are a player who loves the survival horror game series. But if you are weak and afraid of ghosts, please consider carefully before deciding to play Friday the 13th: The Game on your computer.